Tuesday, January 18, 2011

VoiCESZ inside MY Heart



                        I’ve been thinking about myself. I don’t know how will I shared my taught and ideas to everybody. I was scared to them thinking that they will laugh at me.
                     
                        It’s been a year that I’ve been silent. Sitting alone and pretending my ideas to share. I think it’s the time to reveal what is the real me to contingent what I’ve been thinking, to learn more and gain more knowledge and I think it is the solution to correct your wrong things.
                     
                        Is it easy to reveal what is the real you? Probably I think it will be challenging to me but that is the right way to do. So I think about this title to ejaculate and reveal the secrets I’ve been keeping difficulty. For the voices it symbols the ideas that I’ve been never shared to someone. I think that it will be more elegant than what I did. So I decided to share it to everybody. Make a better life in having the advices of everybody.
                   
                     For all the people like me, keeping the secrets for a long time. This is the way to shout around the world the VoiCESZ inside Our Hearts.




No comments:

Post a Comment